Salesforce Administrator / entry level IT professional wanted for an organisation in the production industry. They are absolute leaders in their respective fields and are having a massive digital transformation to continue to build on their successes.
They just finished a Salesforce Sales Cloud implementation and are in operational mode. Service Cloud is only supporting 500 users and still need to be implemented. This means there will be a lot of improvements to be made on Sales Cloud while being part of the Service Cloud implementation team. Doesn't happen often to be a part of a full life-cycle implementation in such an interesting industry.
The company has flexibility in terms of the profile. What is most important is the fit in the company culture. They are searching for someone pro-active, a team-player, someone who likes variety and who wants to continuously improve themselves. This could be a great opportunity for a graduate who wants to work with world leading technology in a challenging environment.
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator is considered a +
- Some knowledge about Salesforce (Sales/Service Cloud) is preferred
- Some knowledge of database technologies
- Basic Software Programming knowledge
- English language is sufficient - more languages are an advantage
- European citizen
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Challenging environment & projects
- Good work-life balance
- Competitive salary and advantages
- A very international team
- More advantages to discuss when applying below