We are seeking an energetic, passionate and highly motivated candidate that will help take our clients email marketing and marketing automation to the next level. This position will support clients to create, execute, and optimise marketing programs in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The marketing automation specialist is responsible for design, quality assurance, execution, maintenance and reporting for automated marketing programs and email distribution.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify customer requirements and translate this from a technical understanding
- Support preparation of data, segments, email creatives and other configurations.
- Involved in the development, execution, and testing of campaign work flows
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Content, Journey Builder and Email studio)
- Efficient in AB-Testing, HTML/CSS, AMPscript
- Experience working on SQL databases
- Completed Bachelors or Masters
- Competitive salary + secondary benefits
- Flexible working hours & location (within the Netherlands)
- Clear career progression
If this sounds like you or would like any further information on the position you can reach me at email@example.com or call me 020 241 8536 (must hold an EU passport).