Marketing Automation Specialist - Salesforce Marketing Cloud - London - up to £50,000
I am working a fast growing company in London who are looking for an Automation Specialist to join the team at an exciting time for the business. This is a great opportunity to drive adoption of the marketing cloud platform across the organisation, and play a pivotal role in building out customer journeys across a range of touchpoints.
As the Marketing Automation expert, you will be using modules such as Journey Builder, Automation Studio and Email Studio along with other tools in the platform to build out multichannel campaigns that go out to a range of customers across the UK. You will also utilise your technical skill set, working on SQL to manage queries and data segmentation, and you will also utilise your AMPscript skills to personalise various communications from emails to landing pages. This is also a fantastic opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and train people on the platform. Key Skills:
- Knowledge of the core Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules such as; Email studio, Automation studio, Mobile studio, Journey builder and Content builder.
- Knowledge of campaign and strategy execution will be key for this role
- Experience running campaigns across a variety of touchpoints
- Knowledge of using AMPscript and SQL to query data and personalise emails
- Experience setting up Business Units
The company are going through an exciting period of growth, and the opportunity will provide you with the chance to build both your technical and consulting skill set as you grow within the company. You will work across a range of modules and the company invest in their employees to develop their knowledge and experience.
The role is offering flexible working and is paying up to £50,000. If this role sounds of interest please apply below!