Salesforce Consultant wanted for an international company in Brussels. This company is building their European Centre of Excellence and want to become number 1 partner over the next 3-4 years.
The team is reasonably small and there's a no-nonsense culture - it's all about getting the work done. The company offers flexibility in terms of remote work and has the best training academy in the market (for every level). We've placed several people in the company and the culture is often described as being part of a family and there's a flat hierarchy.
They are currently leveraging from international relationships and therefore working on big projects. They are looking to extent their customer database even further. When you would have the chance to join this company, you can be part of their ambitious story while making a professional & person growth.
- You have 1 but ideally more Salesforce Certifications
- Experience with Sales and/or Service Cloud
- Having experience with one or more full lifecycle implementations
- Experience in different industries is a +
- Dutch or/and French in combination with English is required
- Salary package offered are above average
- The best training in industry
- Working with very experienced like-minded professionals
- Great career possibilities (also on European level)
Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the number +32 (0)2 808 1381 and ask for Jason Jung to discuss this opportunity.
When you think you're not eligible for the job, contact me for an informal chat to discuss your career opportunities.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. It's our responsibility to find you a suitable position and to help you throughout the recruitment process. We support you to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible.