Salesforce Developer - Competitive Salary - Remote (UK Based)
I am working with a client of mine who are looking for a Developer to join them as they grow their Salesforce team after heavily investing in the platform and are looking to make some really big moves in the Ecosystem. My client are at the forefront of what they do and are looking for ambitious people to join them as they look to expand their customer based and business throughout the next few years.
They are looking for a creative and energetic salesforce developer to help us build a new and exciting product based on Salesforce and, help us build a highly performant development team using the best-in-class processes and tools.
If the above sounds like you apply for the role and I will be more than happy to discuss the role in more detail!
Role & Responsibilities
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, and other technologies to build customised solutions that support business requirements
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
Skills & Qualifications
- Platform Developer 1 certified
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture, APIs and limitations
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
- Developing custom objects and workflow business rules, including Process Builder
- Experience with Lightning component framework
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Demonstrative success with multiple Salesforce.com integration projects
- Development experience of at least one non-SFDC related development language
- Very Competitive salary
- Full benefits package to be confirmed and will be updated
- Fully remote working option
- Great offices if you wish to visit
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.