Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant - London - up to £70,000
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultant you will be a key member of this platinum Salesforce Partners growing team and will be taking full ownership of projects, working with a variety of different clients across multiple industries. I'm looking to speak to Salesforce Consultants with proven experience in Stakeholder Management and end to end implementations. The company is continuing to grow, and this is set to carry on through 2021.
You will be a key member of the Marketing cloud team, working on projects from requirements gathering through to delivery. Working with a strong team of certified professionals, you will be building out effective solutions for the client, and also supporting the team on the technical delivery of projects, utilising your strong background across a wide range of Marketing Modules.
- Hands-on experience across the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Certifications on Salesforce Marketing Cloud such as the Consultant and Email Specialist are essential
- Knowledge of other Salesforce products such as Sales and Service Cloud would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience using a wide range of Marketing Cloud modules such as Email studio, Automation studio, Mobile studio, Journey builder, Content builder.
- Experience with AMPscript and SQL.
- Previous experience working with a Salesforce Partner is ideal but not essential
You will be working with one of the fastest growing Salesforce partners, who invest in their employees and pay for all training and certifications. You will be working on flagship projects giving you a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your skill set.
The role is paying up to £70,000 and offers flexible working. Please fill out the details below to apply.