Salesforce Solutions Architect, 6 Months, Midlands, Fully Remote, Contract, Competitive Rate
Here at Mason Frank International, we are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to be part of an exciting project working with a leading Wealth Management firm. In this role, you will be working with the most forward-thinking Salesforce end user embarking on a greenfield implementation of Sales, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud. Our client is looking for a trusted advisor for design and review solution's who is also willing to challenge the customer and guide them towards the appropriate solution meaning that not only will you be delivering the client vision you will also shaping it.
Responsibilities will include:
- Multiple Salesforce Certifications across Admin (Admin/Advanced Admin), Development (App Builder, Platform Developer), Cloud (Sales and Service) and Architecture (Solution Architect)
- Hands-on experience of building Lightning components, Lightning Connect, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Scheme Builder and Lightning Framework.
- Hands-on experience with Force.Com technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Financial Services Cloud.
- Enforcing and helping to set strategic development, documentation, and governance
- Develop and plan integration pathways for other technologies within the business
- Provide support to Project and Programme Manager
- Strong stakeholder management experience
As the role is to start ASAP my client is keen to arrange video interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you are able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, then please send your CV to Harry Dowsett at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 879 8376
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specializing purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.