Salesforce Administrator - Up to £45,000 (Cambridgeshire)
In this Salesforce Administrator position, you will be the 'go to' person for Salesforce through the organisation, supporting various users with their daily queries. This organisation have recently implemented Salesforce and are keen for someone to help come in and drive this across the business.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will have a key focus on the overall configuration within Salesforce, building out a range of custom Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Processes. Another key aspect of the position will be meeting with c-level stakeholder across the business to gather and assist with any technical requirements within Salesforce that they have. As well as building custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce on a daily basis. You will also be creating a variety of training materials for the users across the business and running training workshops regularly.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce (Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred)
- Creating custom reports and dashboards
- Training users and creating training materials
- Salesforce configuration (Approval Processes, Validation Rules and Workflows)
- Stakeholder management and gathering requirements
- Cross Cloud experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and CPQ etc.)
This end user have recently invested heavily in Salesforce and have a range of the most up to date Salesforce Clouds and Products across the business. They are also big on flexible working and are happy to accommodate home based working a couple of day's a week.