Sr. Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant - Austin, TX - $100-120K
A Salesforce Partner is looking to add a Sr. Salesforce Consultant to their team. This roll calls for a Salesforce professional who has strong systems administrator skills, an expertise in Service Cloud, and experience working in the Consulting space. You will be responsible for meeting with external business stakeholders, gathering business requirements, and building custom solutions using Salesforce best practices.
Please note that this position will require up to 25% travel (post-COVID).
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administrator/Consultant experience
- Strong configuration skills (workflows/process builder/reports/dashboards)
- Experience with Flow is strongly preferred
- Experience designing & building solutions for customers
- Expertise in Service Cloud- at least 1 full lifecycle implementation
- Strong communication & people skills - proven ability to speak with external customers
- Previous experience working for a Salesforce Consulting Partner is a huge plus
- Strong business requirement gathering skills
- Must have a proven ability to work remotely & independently
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.