Salesforce Technical Consultant, 3 Months, £400 - £500 / day, Remote working - Outside IR35
Salesforce Technical Consultant needed for a well-established consulting partner for a 3-month initial contract. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a highly experienced Salesforce team. You will be working on a variety of Salesforce projects while using both technical and consultative skills.Roles & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Understand current system features and integration's, and recommend updates and improvements
- Work with the Technical Architect to help design code solid solutions
- Support and maintain the platform with development, customisation & consultation
- Support development of ad-hoc requirements as and when the business needs arise
- Strong hands-on experience with Salesforce applications, including skills in Lightning Web Components, APEX, and configuration
- Outstanding stakeholder management and consultative skills
- Coding skills surrounding declarative development
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible to apply for an immediate response, immediate start on offer.
If you able to work freely within the UK/EU and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Georgia Coles at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8402.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis internationally.