Salesforce Presales Consultant - £70,000 - Reading (Work from home option)
I client who are a Salesforce Partner are looking for a Presales Consultant to join their business as they grow their team here in the UK. You will be leading the team and be one of the first hires meaning they will be growing the team around you. You will need to have experience and have a great understanding of project lifecyles and CRM process. Salesforce experience is desirable but not a necessity for the role.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join a growing and dynamic Salesforce Partner who are really making their mark on the ecosystem.
Role & Responsibilities
- Have a great understanding of the commercial and operational business drivers and help to translate these requirements to build, scope and propose appropriate solutions
- Coordinate and lead the pre-sales solutioning cycle including discovery, build vision, RFP/RFI responses and proof of concepts. Understand and articulate the overall solution value and vision to prospects and customers
- Take ownership of the handover process for new customers to ensure smooth transition from pre- to post-sales delivery.
- Always maintain an excellent level of knowledge of competition, customer issues, opportunities and products.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient, written, presentation and interpersonal communication, with strong relationship building skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Proven time management skills
- Inquisitive and passionate about technology and knowledge sharing.
- Familiar and comfortable working within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Working with SaaS software such as SFDC (preferred), Netsuite, Workday, etc.
- Multiple years experience in Presales.
- Health Care
- Holiday allowance
- Additional Benefits (to be confirmed)
- Supported learning and professional growth incentives
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.