Salesforce Technical Architect - 3+ Month Contract - £800 Per Day
My client are currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their for 3 months, with a strong potential to extend. This role is inside IR35 with an immediate start.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 5+ years Salesforce experience
- Extensive experience within VisualForce, Apex Controllers, Triggers etc
- Outstanding AMPScript and SQL knowledge
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect OR Salesforce Certified Platform Architect
This role will be great opportunity for someone who has a strong understanding of business processes and how these can be implemented in Salesforce.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Guide customers to deploy an optimised platform to enable a seamless user experience
- Managing customer technical due diligence and risk management processes
- Responsible for ensuring scalability of solutions and reducing customer technical debt
Interviews will be taking in the next 24 hours
, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy