Salesforce.com Business Systems Analyst-Dallas, TX-$65k+
A client in the Irving region of Dallas is seeking a Business Systems Analyst will work closely with their team to perform systems analyses and support to assist with the implementation, operations and management of all software used within their Systems Architecture. This role has a general focus on Salesforce and the Sales Cloud. Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance on all questions and issues related to Salesforce
- Support all aspects of the Sales process by utilizing the Salesforce Platform
- Troubleshoot internal and external user technical challenges and issues within the systems environment
- Assist with training users on the Salesforce Best practices
- Assist with assessment of procedures to identify system or workflow improvements to minimize issues and maximize efficiencies
- Address and resolve helpdesk tickets timely and with a customer service focused approach
- Assist with the development of operations materials such as training manuals for organization
- 2+ years of related experience using Salesforce and implementing solutions
- Must be able to demonstrate managing list views, creating reports, and basic user administration
- Great Communication and Project Management skills
- Salesforce Certifications Strongly preferred
Interested? Send your CV to Kate Murray firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com