Sr. Salesforce Developer | Dallas-Fort Worth | $120k-$150k
Job Type: Permanent
As a Salesforce Senior Developer for our client, you will advance and reinforce the proliferation of Salesforce in the org. You will be the senior developer, responsible for writing APEX code solutions from scratch and mentoring best practices to end users.
- 5+ years of experience of Salesforce Development
- Salesforce Platform Developer I required, any additional certifications a plus
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud development
- Proficient working in a robust, fast-paced team environment
- Proficient in Apex and Lightning
- Passionate about family/close-knit environment
- Evolve Salesforce instance to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous Salesforce Systems Administration experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions via automation tools
- Have an understanding of the project life-cycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
-Configure custom code as required to meet business needs
-Work on eternal integrations and Application integrations
**To be considered for this opportunity, send your resume to myself; Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com