Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant - Remote (UK based) - up to £50,000
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultant you will be a key member of this growing team of Marketing Cloud experts as you take on key projects for a range of clients. You will rapidly develop your technical and consulting skill set, and have the opportunity to learn and gain new certifications. The company is continuing to grow, and this is set to carry on through 2021.
You will be a key member of the Marketing cloud team, working on projects from requirements gathering through to delivery. A core part of the role will be training clients on the platform, so experience with this will be highly beneficial. Working with a strong team of certified professionals, you will be building out effective solutions for the client, and also supporting the team on the technical delivery of projects, utilising your strong background across a wide range of Marketing Modules.
- Hands-on experience across the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Training users
- Certifications on Salesforce Marketing Cloud such as the Consultant and Email Specialist are beneficial.
- Experience using a wide range of Marketing Cloud modules such as Email studio, Automation studio, Mobile studio, Journey builder, Content builder.
- Experience with AMPscript and SQL.
- Previous experience working with a Salesforce Partner is ideal but not essential
You will be working with one of the fastest growing Salesforce partners, who invest in their employees and pay for all training and certifications. The organisation also place a strong emphasis on growth and development, providing you the tools to learn new skills and expan your knowledge, as well as working on fantastic projects from day one.
The role is paying up to £50,000 and offers flexible working. Please fill out the details below to apply.