Salesforce Business Analyst, 3 Months, £600-650 / day
Salesforce Business Analyst needed for a UK-based client of mine. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global team of outstanding Salesforce professionals, on a 3-month initial contract inside IR35. The project will involve working for an automotive client and allow the candidate to use the most cutting-edge Salesforce products.Roles & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Understand current system features and integration's, and recommend updates and improvements
- Support and maintain the platform with customisation & consultation, acting as the bridge between the technical teams and stakeholders
- Support development of ad-hoc requirements as and when the business needs arise
- Strong analytical & consultative skills with the ability to identify ways to improve the existing Salesforce applications and drive those improvements through
- Outstanding stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage the wider team in using
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible to apply for an immediate response, immediate start on offer.
If you can work freely within the UK/EU and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to Georgia Coles at email@example.com
or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8402.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals on a contract and permanent basis internationally.