Salesforce Commerce Cloud Dev - Boston, MA - $/hr
A known software company is looking for a salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer to join their team. The ideal Candidate will have experience working with website development. The ideal candidate should be located in the pacific timezone or comfortable working in pacific time.
- At least 12 months experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC)
- Knowledge of web frontend performance engineering is a plus
- Develop ecommerce website specifically on the front end
- Focus on developing responsive HTML5 products
- hands on experience with salesforce lightning tools
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Experience
- Salesforce Certifications
- Salesforce Lighting Tools
- Website Development
- SCSS, Node JS, Bootstrap
This is a 6+ month contract working 40 hrs/ week for a big software company. Huge potential for growth. Our client is looking to interview next week! Apply Below!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-270-8880 or : email@example.com