Salesforce Administrator - Philadelphia - 90k/year
My client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator for a growing, innovative, and customer-centric technology company. They are seeking a creative and tenacious individual to help them drive success company's goals. An ideal candidate is for this role would be an energetic and motivated team player with a proven professional and technical background to help lead the ongoing development and maintenance of the company's Salesforce platform. Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain customized solutions within the Salesforce.com platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Support the evaluation, design, and architecture of the sales technology stack.
- Translate business requirements into system solutions.
- Analyze and determine the application and interface solutions.
- Participate in the change management process-Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- 4+ years experience supporting business systems (Salesforce)
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
- Organizational Skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of the Sales process in regards to Salesforce Utilization
- Comfortable with working with cross-functional teams
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
To apply for this role or information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the available opportunities, send your CV to G.email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed.