nCino/Salesforce Technical Architect
Are you an experienced nCino/Salesforce Technical Architect looking for you next exciting role int he financial services industry? Well look no further.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will assist in leading the nCino work streams within the overall program and partner with the project manager and lead to make sure it's in line with the program itself, and budget.
- Serve as a key collaborator with client stakeholders.
- Leverage the nCino/Salesforce platform with well architected solutions.
- You would be the leader in all technical design sessions, making sure they align with client business objectives.
- Provide oversight and assistance over Salesforce projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years working hands on with Salesforce, specifically in the Financial Services industry.
- Working understanding of Financial Services challenges and opportunities.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce product suite, including FSC, nCino packages, integration capabilities, and code capabilities.
- Hands on development experience with Visualforce, Apex, Auro Components, and lightning web components.
- Comprehensive understanding of Salesforce development and configuration, as well as knowledge of object oriented analysis and design.
- You will have an understanding of DevOps principles, environment management, release management, and deployment methodologies for metadata and record-based configuration.
This job is remote however you must live in Chicago, Los Angles, New York, or Dallas in order to be considered. Only U.S. Citizen or Green Card citizens.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting position or have any questions, please
send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more
Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End
Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com
market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled
understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need
for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new
career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role
or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I
can be contacted at (303) 558-4391 or : firstname.lastname@example.org.