Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst - £500 Per Day - 6+ Month Contract
My client, a Global Consultancy are currently looking for a Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst to join their for 6 months, with a guaranteed extension. This role is inside IR35.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- Extensive experience within Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Certified (Highly Desirable)
This role will be great opportunity for someone who has excellent knowledge and experience with Salesforce CPQ.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Support the transformation and the future growth of the business through a simplified single-view of the customer
- Document user requirements to develop strategies with key stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into use cases, flow charts and functional specifications
Interviews will be taking place this week, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy