As an Email and Marketing Automation Specialist you will collaborate with in-house campaign management and digital marketing teams to develop and deploy the email and nurture programs to increase the customer engagement for our clients. You will stay abreast of new technologies and changes in the digital marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organisation.
They are looking for a self starter who is able to identify and consult our clients with the best practices regarding campaign strategy, analysing data and optimising flows. They specialise in Salesforce products therefore provide a fantastic on boarding scheme followed by a learning budget to bring you up to speed with the latest developments in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud ecosystem.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare emails campaigns, landing page, form and optimise flows as needed and on time
- Responsible for list segmentation, campaign content and landing page generation (A/B testing), and ROI reporting.
- Provide day to day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Learn the best Salesforce Marketing Cloud practices
Skills & Qualifications
- 2- 3 years of experience in marketing automation/email marketing such as Marketing Cloud(ExactTarget), Eloqua, Pardot, Selligent, Marketo or HubSpot
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, database concepts
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Plan, organise and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner
- Good command of the English language
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Laptop & phone
- Training budget & certification
- International environment
If you have any questions regarding the opportunity you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 241 8536.