Salesforce Administrator - Pittsburgh - 100k/year
A client in the Pittsburgh region is looking to onboard an experienced and motivated Salesforce Administrator to their growing Salesforce team. You'll be responsible for ensuring proper configuration and utilization of the organization's Salesforce platform to maximize the business process. Lead the collection, analysis, development, communicate business requirements, and support users to achieve business goals and improve the platform to enhance customer relationships better. This could be a remote, flexible opportunity for Salesforce professionals in Pennsylvania.Responsibilities
- Working with business users to identify and resolve programmatic issues and gather requirements for enhancement requests. Build new custom processes and workflows into the system as required.
- Day to day, this includes: collaborating with other team members on resolving their assigned cases or for input to determining her/his cases; collaborating with external vendor support on issues involving system integrations;
- Helping to support our Salesforce Lightning Instances with over 400+ users, Marketing, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and many customs objects.
- Ability to Create logic and code for customized workflows, Approval Processes, Flows/Processes, Layouts.
- Participating in daily standing team scrum meeting; regular project team meetings with SFDC team, sales
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- 2-3 years of experience as a salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred.
To apply for this role or information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the available opportunities, send your CV to G.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed.