Salesforce Lead Consultant
Location- Fully Remote Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Competitive
A company in the life sciences sector is building an internal salesforce team.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Sales, Service, Marketing and Communities - Need to have good experience with Sales and Service - at least exposure to communities and Marketing.
- Strong client facing skills - Need to be someone who is confident dealing with C-level stakeholders and pushing back
- Ideally understanding of Apex
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to email@example.com