Salesforce Developer -140k/year - Greater Philadelphia Area
My client is looking for a unique and experienced, skilled, talented, and creative Salesforce developer to lead their Salesforce team to lead their ongoing Salesforce development for their organizations. As their salesforce developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Evaluate business unit standard, shifting changes, and whether there are overlying concerns between businesses where standardization is possible or require specific customizations.
- Participate in business unit steering committees to ensure goals for all sectors align
- Deliver Salesforce software solutions across units and maintain overall business perspectives and how they affect all systems
- Responsible for all parts of the project life cycle, including gathering requirements, generating designs, providing estimates, coding implementation, and unit testing.
- Handle multiple projects at a time and handling all within allotted time frames.
- Provide technical guidance and training to other engineering team members.
- Keep informed of technical advances and being able to propose new products.
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Lightning experience required and an understanding of the SDLC
- In Salesforce development and an expert in Salesforce development; apex; visual force
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
To apply for this role or information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the available opportunities, send your CV to G.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed.