This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic Salesforce Business Analyst to join an innovative, forward thinking company. You will be joining a team of Salesforce professionals helping to build a new and exciting product based on Salesforce, using the best-in-class processes and tools.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work alongside developers to design solutions
- Understand and interpret business requirements
- Manage delivery of requirements to customers
- Effectively communicate solutions to users
Skills & Qualifications
- Over 5 years' hands-on Salesforce experience
- Experience working in an agile environment (ideally Scrum)
- Ability to gather and interpret complex information
- Experience with delivery tools, processes and release management
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Private medical care
- Fully remote working option
- Continuous development
- Spectacular office if you wish to visit!
If you are interested in the role and you have the skills required, please contact me directly: email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.