Salesforce Developer, 6 Months, £500 - £600 / day, Remote working - Outside IR35
Salesforce Developer needed for an internationally renowned end-user of mine for a 6-month initial contract. This is a unique opportunity to work for a truly professional and experienced Salesforce team within the Financial Services sector. You will be working on a range of Salesforce projects while using the most cutting-edge technology on the Salesforce market.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Design, develop and deploy new Salesforce features across Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud
- Work with the Technical Architect to help design code solid solutions
- Coding surrounding Payment Gateway
- Understand current system features and integration's, and recommend updates and improvements
- Support and maintain the platform with constant development and customisation
- Develop from ad-hoc requirements as and when the business needs arise
- Extensive experience using and developing Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Integration concepts using SOAP or REST API Web Services to various IT Systems
- Experience writing SQL, SOQL and SOSL queries
- Stripe payment platform experience desirable but not essential
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible to apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Georgia Coles at email@example.com
or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8402.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis internationally.