Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, 3 Months, £500-550 / day
I am on the search for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant to join a well-established and truly professional Salesforce team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile client and will be perfect to enhance any CV. This will be a 3-month contract inside IR35, with the potential to extend. The project will involve working for an automotive client and will allow the candidate to use the most cutting-edge Salesforce products available.Roles & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Understand current system features and integration's, and recommend updates and improvements
- Support and maintain the platform with development, customisation & consultation
- Support development of ad-hoc requirements as and when the business needs arise
- Act as the bridge between the technical team and stakeholders
- Strong hands-on experience with Salesforce applications, specifically Salesforce MarketingCloud
- Strong analytical & consultative skills with the ability to identify ways to improve the existing Salesforce applications and drive those improvements through
- Outstanding stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage the wider team in using
- Coding skills surrounding declarative development
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce MarketingCloud
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible to apply for an immediate response, immediate start on offer.
If you able to work freely within the UK/EU and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Georgia Coles at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8402.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis internationally.