Salesforce Technical Customer Engagement Manager - London - Competitive Salary
I am working with a Salesforce Platinum partner who are looking to grow their Salesforce team with a focus on hiring a Salesforce Technical Customer Engagement Manager. You will be responsible for bridging the gap between the client and your internal team.
You will need to have had experience in working with clients face to face and be able to build relationships as you will be focusing solely on one client at a time and be part of the projects from start to finish.
As part of the role you will be running workshops to gather user stories from the customer, create road-maps for projects and providing technical solution design for declarative work.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for real time technical advisory services
- Work directly with clients and the Cloud Management team to deliver key components of technology solutions
- Running effective requirement gathering sessions
- Support technical resources in the design and development of custom, declarative solutions on the force.com platform
- Accurately estimate the time required for self or others to complete declarative user stories
- Managing multiple SF environments and defining the governance strategy with customers
- Manage client relationship on multiple client projects
- Create and maintain a customer knowledge base
- Understand business goals and objectives
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce experience, as an administrator or involved in an implementation
- Must be Salesforce Certified (ADM 201 and App Builder minimum)
- Ability to build functionality in a variety of Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service, Communities)
- Experience of requirements gathering and translating into technical solutions
- Confident managing a range of stakeholders up to C-level
- Project or stakeholder management skills
- Interests in learning or experience in CPQ
- Competitive Salary
- Learning days and training provided
- Opportunity to grow within business
- Flexible work from home options
- Great London Offices
- Other benefits can be discussed at interview stage with client
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.