Senior Salesforce Lightning Developer-Austin, TX-$125k+
A Saas company in the Austin region is looking to bring on a Salesforce Developer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience with Lightning Web Components and custom configuration experience in Apex.
- Work within a Development team developing Salesforce applications
- Ensure coding best practices through code review feedback
- Communicate technical challenges and provide well thought out solutions
- Become SME (go to person) for a part of a product
- Working in a team environment to provide solutions to business requirements; and mentoring junior members of the team
- Reviewing and creating custom code to scale in Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning
- 3+ years working within Salesforce, preferably Lightning
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience being SME in salesforce for organization
- 1+ years developing using LWC
- Ability to work on a team to meet business needs
- Good Communication
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please send your resume to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com