Solutions Architect - Salesforce - Partner - London
As a Solution Architect, you are responsible for interpreting client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs in the implementation, enhancement and support of Salesforce B2B Commerce centric eCommerce projects. You provide guidance and oversight to development teams to ensure that both the process is followed and the solution that is delivered is consistent with the companies development policies and standards.
You will work closely with clients to understand their business and their existing technologies, and using your knowledge of Salesforce B2B Commerce, web applications and integration techniques, design a complete solution for the integration, extension or enhancement of the Salesforce B2B Commerce platform. You will document this with a technical specification and diagrams that will stand as the reference to the development team for building the solution as well as hand-off to our support team prior to launch. You will update these throughout the development cycle as things change. The initial part of this work is usually done onsite with the client in a multi-day discovery meeting.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contributing to scrum team activities to ensure delivery of team goals
- Responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Working with a Project Manager to turn client requirements into tasks with technical specifications. You will work with the Project Team Lead to assign those tasks to the project team, run sprint planning meetings, and participate in the project scrum meetings.
- Supports effective technical delivery through analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
- Contribute to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives
- Lead, contribute and support use research activities
Skills & Qualifications
- Pay attention to detail
- Be able to build authentic relationships quickly (be influential, a decision maker, exercise judgement and be able to deal with conflict management with confidence)
- Be a confident presenter, have a flexible approach to working and act on your initiative
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 6+ years of experience in a client facing (external or internal) role.
- 6+ years of experience leading project teams, experience working with offshore teams a plus
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, and different approaches to it.
- 6 years of experience with the Salesforce B2B Commerce platform (Cloudcraze and Lightning) OR multiple years of experience architecting B2B commerce enterprise web applications.
- Knowledge of business systems and analysis, front end process, software development lifecycles and associated processes.
- Proficient in the use of development methodology toolsets e.g. JIRA and Confluence, Bitbucket (or similar) and working with Agile approach using Scrum methodology.
- Able to use data modelling techniques.
- Experience with Windows and MS Office Applications.