Salesforce Application Architect - Remote- £75-£95k
I am currently working with a client who is based in London. They are looking for an experienced Salesforce Application Architect who can come in and lead their big projects which they have planned for the coming year. The chosen candidate will be working on a major multi-cloud implementation. The salary has a broad range from £75-£95k depending on experience Role & Responsibilities
- You will be the head designer on the architectural front to review and design solutions to ensure best practices
- Provide design leadership to the Salesforce practice and also the client
- Ensure that the cloud software meets the client's business requirements and adopts a click, not code approach Lead development of solutions in case of new technology developments and for proof of concepts.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce developments and related emerging technologies, making recommendations to the client improvements can be clearly made
Salesforce Functional Consultant
- Industry experience as a Salesforce Application Architect
- Certified as an Application Architect
- A strong technical background in designing and developing the platform on previous projects
- Expert technical understanding and systems integration experience with Salesforce Platforms including Sales, Service, Financial Services, Community, Marketing and App Cloud
Location- Fully Remote Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Competitive
Fast-growing Salesforce partner that is planning on increasing their salesforce headcount
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits. Key responsibilities
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and your team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivery of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Sales, Service, and Communities - Need to have good experience with Sales and Service - at least exposure to communities.
- Strong client-facing skills - Need to be someone who is confident dealing with C-level stakeholders and pushing back
- Ideally some coding experience/knowledge - Need to at least be able to do triggers
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply below or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or +44 20 3826 6745.
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.