Salesforce Developer | Orem, UT | 100k Salary:
A rapidly growing company with a well built out Salesforce team, located in Orem, Utah, currently has an opportunity for a mid-level Salesforce Developer position. This is a company that aims to make a difference and give back to their community. This company goes above and beyond to become an industry leader in technology and innovation.
I am looking for a Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, experienced in software development and the implementation of technologies. This role will involve building integrations into Salesforce, as well as the creation of workflows, templates, etc.
- 3+ years with strong technical and functional experience on salesforce.com
- Experience performing integrations with Salesforce
- 3rd party APIs
- Proficiency with Triggers, Visual Force, and Version Control
- Knowledge with Salesforce.com Testing
- Work with development of custom apps into Salesforce
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction by delivering well developed software solutions
- Platform Developer 1 Certification is a huge plus
- MUST be on-site 5 days per week
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To advance the purpose of companies Customer Satisfaction, the Salesforce Developer will deliver developed software solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Build and maintain integrations with custom web apps into Salesforce
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts, templates, and other Salesforce features to meet user specifications and use ETL tools to interface data to and from Salesforce
- Understand the user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc. within Salesforce
- Be responsible for good stewardship and organization of time, money, systems, and materials
- Manage Salesforce Org of 500+ users
- Plan and manage tasks, software development and projects for on-time, on-budget completion
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4383 or email@example.com