Salesforce Program Manager
A premier Salesforce partner is looking for a strong Salesforce Program Manager to lead their clients Salesforce systems to the next level. Experience with implementations is necessary as this role requires someone who can provide guidance through their transition of their client's system.
It is a 100% remote but would require you to be onsite when Covid ends. The compensation is lucrative due to the unique skill set this role requires.Qualifications:
- Lead Salesforce implementation experience (Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, Pardot, NonProfit, etc.)
- At least one Salesforce certification is preferred
- Strong exp of Salesforce ecosystem where you have handled at least 2-3 end to end project life cycles as a Program Manager
- Scrum experience is preferred
- Documents current state technical processes and prepares gap analysis between current state and desired future state including budgeting and meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Experience in Medical, Health, and travel verticals encouraged
- Maintains currency with Salesforce feature releases and updates
- Bachelor's Degree.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 646-553-6264 (ext 6264)or email@example.com.