Salesforce Developer (m/f) Zurich, Switzerland
For one of my clients in Zurich I am currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join the existing team.
- Take responsibility for the continuous development of Salesforce
- Responsibility for the design, development and deployment of new functionalities
- Continuous improvement of the existing code base (APEX, Visualforce)
- First level support
- Creation of technical documentation
- University degree in Informatics or similar education
- Professional experience in web development
- Knowledge of Salesforce technology
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components and web services
- Salesforce certifications are a plus (ADM201, DEV401, Sales Cloud Consultant, ...)
- Excellent English skills
Tamara Alissa Suter:
☎️: +41 43 456 2366
Unfortunately, my client is unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in Switzerland.
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.