Junior Salesforce Developer - Fully Remote (Office in Gloucestershire, UK Based candidates only) - £48,000
I am working closely with a large scale end user from the Education sector who are looking to add a Junior Salesforce Developer to their growing Salesforce team. You will be joining my client at a great time as they look to undertake some great projects and expand on the tech they use within the company.
You will need to have an eagerness to learn new skills, be a team player, have the ambition to work autonomously as you will be working on a range of great projects. The ideal candidate will have come from an Administrator background and be looking for that step up into a development role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Report to the Technical Team Lead in an agile/scrum development environment to ensure a continual delivery stream of features.
- Provide technical input and innovation, while working with the scrum team on the development of solutions.
- Configure solutions in line with our coding standards, using standard tooling such as SFDX
- Develop investigations or spikes to assist in the delivery of features.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality products through techniques such as test-driven development, pair programming, and code review.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good knowledge of Salesforce development using standard / native admin tools as well as code-based development using Apex.
- Certified Administrator AMD201- essential
- Certified Platform App Builder - desirable
- Good knowledge of software development patterns and practices, including test-driven development
- Experience of Distributed Version Control, such as Git, would be beneficial.
- Good collaboration skills to facilitate the development of high-quality products in line with the product owner's requirements.
- An all-round high level of interest in IT
- Pension scheme
- lunchtime learning workshops
- Career progression fast track
- Other benefits TBC
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.