Senior Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst - NYC - 140K
Are you a Senior Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst looking to work for a financial services client? Our client is a Fortune 500 company looking to hire a Salesforce subject matter expert! Our client is looking for a candidate with Project Management and Asset Management experience. Within this position you will be taking on a leadership role by operating as a team leader and work closely with business users! With a huge opportunity for growth within the company, this is a segway to take on more responsibilities and gain insightful experience! This is a full time position that is currently remote; however, it is expected to be onsite in the fall with some remote flexibility! This company is looking for candidates ready to start immediately.
Roles and Responsbilties:
- Operate as a team member, a team leader and mentor to CRM Business Analysts
- Act as a subject matter expert while analyzing and defining business requirements
- Collaborate and work closely with CRM team which includes technical architects, developers and business users
- Lead hands-on training and create training materials.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ year of experience as a Salesforce Administrator/B.A.
- Asset Management and Project Management Experience
- Declarative Development Experience (+)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and a willingness to take initiative
- Ideal candidate is local to NYC
Benefits includes a base salary of $140k plus bonus! This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Fortune 500 company that prioritizes growth and company culture. Although the position is remote right now, it is expected to be onsite in the fall.
If you are interested, contact Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 347-478-5997.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347)- 478- 5997 or email@example.com