Salesforce Vlocity Sr. Technical Architect - Remote - $250,000
One of my top clients is looking for a highly skilled Vlocity professional to act as a Sr. Technical Architect on one of their newest client facing projects. My client is looking for someone who has extensive experience working on multiple Vlocity projects and wants to expand their portfolio in the Salesforce platform quickly by working for a leading consultancy. Your Responsibilities Will Be:
You Should Have Experience In:
- Influencing & Designing Vlocity Systems in Salesforce
- Cooperates with Salesforce team to deliver expectations.
- Help create and carry out solutions
- Lead design sessions with team
- Be able to delegate tasks to team and help mentor
- Cultivate high level estimates for projects
- Conduct reviews for on-going projects
- End-to-End stewardship of Project Implementations
- Extensive technical Salesforce experience
- level experience with Salesforce Architecture
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer Certified (PD1&PD2)
- Experience with in Vlocity cloud solutions.
- Effective interpersonal and techno-communication skills
- Ability to whiteboard Salesforce solutions
- Experience from end-to-end Salesforce
This role give you the chance to work with multiple industries ranging from small start-ups to enterprise level clients. This opportunity offers competitive compensation, benefits, and travel both local and international. All while overseeing a high level Salesforce team on cutting edge projects.
This client is looking to interview the first 5 resumes I send them and hire immediately. If you are interested in this role you apply below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.