Salesforce Administrator - NYC or Boston - 110K
Are you a Salesforce Administrator looking to work for a financial services client? We have an exciting opportunity where a financial services institution is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their team! Within this position you will be responsible for optimizing usage, support all 3rd party integration's and collaborate with team members. With a huge opportunity for growth within the company, this is a great segway to take on more responsibilities and gain insightful experience. This is a full time permanent position and the ideal candidates are located in NYC or Boston. The client is looking for candidates ready to start immediately!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the platform
- Responsible for optimizing usage, implementing and testing enhancements and monitor daily operations
- Collaborate with team members and assist with user feedback
- Liaison with key business stakeholders to gather requirements
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Knowledgeable in Marketing Cloud and Pardot
- Salesforce Administrator Certificate preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and documentation skills
- Experience wearing multiple hats and working in an agile environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing company in the financial services sector!
If you are interested, contact Sam at email@example.com or call at 347-478-5997.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347)- 478- 5997 or firstname.lastname@example.org