Solutions Architect - Salesforce CPQ - Stockholm - Rate Negotiable
Mason Frank's biggest client is looking for an experienced Salesforce CPQ Solutions Architect to join an ongoing finance project in Stockholm.
The project is for an enterprise level client in the finance industry. Expect to be working with all of the latest tools and technologies, and plenty of complex problems.
The candidate will come in and work with the client's Solutions Architect, have a high level of influence and spar with their counterpart to produce creative solutions to challenges.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years working on CPQ projects, with at least one using Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick). Ideally these projects will have been mid- to large-scale, with some experience of the finance industry.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for Solution Architecture utilising Sales Cloud
- Understand the business requirements and deliver high-quality solutions
- Create and document end to end solutions to ensure clear 'big picture' representation of technology solutions, and work with Product Owners to break down into a constant flow of user stories into relevant backlogs
- Set expectations effectively so business and technology stakeholders are on the same page
- Ensure strong interaction and liaison between colleagues in pursuit of efficient and effective delivery and a great customer experience
- Have a high level of influence on the building of an enterprise level project
- Great company/employee culture
- Work with a high-profile finance client
- 6 months guaranteed, opportunity to extend
- 3+ years of CPQ experience (required)
- Experience of Salesforce CPQ (required)
- Experience of Salesforce Sales Cloud (required)
- Experience in CPQ implementation/configuration (required)
- Experience working Agile (required)
- Experience in complex flows (required)
- Financial industry experience (desirable)
- Experience of mid- to large-scale projects (desirable)
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps (desirable)
- Customer-facing experience (desirable)
☏ + 46 8 502 425 42
☏ +44 (0)191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)