Salesforce Consultant wanted for a partner who just won a massive project in Salesforce. This project will last for a few years. It's involving a multi Salesforce Cloud implementation over 20+ countries. It's one of the biggest implementations happening in the market!
The company is arguably one of the most flexible partners in the ecosystem. Some people of the company are working abroad - delivering quality is the most important! The partners are very passionate & ambitious. They want to bring the company to the next level and searching the right people to join their journey.
As a consultant you'll be involved in this project from start to finish. As it will involve Sales/Service/Community Cloud, CPQ, FSL and more - you wouldn't only build upon your own experience but also have the opportunity learn a different one.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce as a consultant, BA, admin, etc..
- Experience with integrations as considered a +
- Salesforce certifications are considered as a +
- Experience in full lifecycle implementations are a +
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You are disciplined, self-motivated and a team-player
- Full working rights in Belgium without VISA sponsorship
- Challenging (international) environment & projects
- Competitive salary and advantages
- Working on one of the most innovative project in the market
- More advantages to discuss when applying below