Based within a hugely exciting industry of adventure and travel, our client is keen to continue their rapid growth as they eagerly find their ideal Salesforce Functional Consultants
. With offices based across Europe, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to work in the company's charming office in Oslo, Norway with even the scope for remote working possibilities too!
If you have experience with Sales, Service or Marketing Cloud then this new role may be just the perfect fit! You will be working alongside other Salesforce specialists from analysts, architects or developers, so there's plenty of opportunity to always be learning.
The customer experience is at the heart of this business and they uphold a loyal commitment to ensuring they work sustainably within their industry to work alongside nature.
Sounding like the perfect opportunity has stepped your way? Make sure to check out the specifications below and get your CV sent in today if it sounds like you!
- Provide continuous high quality support to the customer and develop the customer journey and experience.
- Create and engage in dialogue within the markets and product owners.
- Plan and execute sprints and facilitate workshops with relevant markets.
- Analyse and evaluate throughout project progress to improve standards and continue to create a great experience for users and customers.
- Sales Cloud OR Service Cloud OR Marketing Cloud experience (Essential)
- Fluent in English (Essential)
- APEX / JAVA / .NET / Experience from programming (Desirable)
- API Integration (Desirable)
- Scandinavian Speaking (Desirable)
- Incredibly fascinating role in as part of a strong global brand in an exciting and interesting industry.
- Become part of a strong company culture that offers ongoing opportunities for improvement and learning as you contribute to a new CRM team working within global markets.
- Competitive salary rates and amazing company benefits including fantastic discounts and incentives for you and your family!
- Great office space based directly in Oslo but company has offices across Europe from Paris to Hamburg to London!
- Really friendly working environment with an inspirational atmosphere.
Join part of an inspirational culture as you become part of a core team of internal Salesforce consultants!