Salesforce Solution Architect - Pleasant Grove, UT, 130-150k
I am seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to take on a leadership role on a growing and creative Salesforce team: Someone who excels on the functional side of Salesforce - Someone who can elicit requirements, suggest best practices, understand/work alongside a small developer team, and excel in Sr. Admin work. If you know the ins and outs of the platform, are a leader and an out-of the box thinker….APPLY!
* 5+ years Salesforce experience
* 1-2+ years as advanced Business Analyst/Solution Architect/Project Manager
* Proficiency with database concepts and Salesforce full life cycle implementations
* Ability to understand APEX code and diagnose a problem if it occurs
* Background in Sr. Salesforce Admin/Consulting work desirable, will even look at candidates with a Sr. Admin/Consultant role looking to get in to functional Architecture
* Leadership experience a big plus
* Exceptional Communication skills
Salary: 130K-150K: Remote flexibility and full benefits. This is a great opportunity to take on a leadership position, oversee processes and projects and optimize use of the Salesforce platform. Unrivaled career growth, monthly team building events, company outings, and an innovative company culture come along with the job, as well as other perks!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.