Salesforce.com Architect-Dallas, TX- $120k+
A client of ours in the Dallas region is looking to bring on a Salesforce Architect to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a Salesforce SME and have experience with lightning and classic Salesforce platforms as well as strong skills in Apex and declarative coding.The Role
The company is looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect to help expand their Salesforce ecosystem. You will be directly involved with solutioning and architecting the Salesforce platform as well as helping with projects and delivering development needs.A Typical Day in the Job:
- Collaborating with business leaders to build scale and efficiency into their operations
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Apex and Lightning Development
- Mentoring junior team members as well as delegating tasks
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- Develop Salesforce Org Strategy to manage current orgs across departments
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Support documentation of application deliverables that are consistent with the methodologies and best practices
- Participates in evolving the Agile/Scrum based SDLC, ensuring that the SDLC meets the needs of the Salesforce team
Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this Time.
- 5+ years of Salesforce Experience-Sales and Service Cloud
- CPQ and Community Cloud experience a plus
- Experience with Apex. Lightning, and VisualForce Development
- Great Communication
- Passion for all things Salesforce
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
Send CVs to Kate Murray at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org