Salesforce Functional Consultant - Remote (UK Based) - £65,000
I am working with one of the biggest and most respected Salesforce Platinum Partners in the Salesforce Ecosystem and they are looking for a Functional Consultant to join their business.
You will be working on some of the most exciting projects out there and have the chance learn and grow with a great opportunities of getting certified alongside getting great exposure to the latest technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with clients Global clients on the latest technologies within Salesforce
- You will add value to projects through recommending and suggesting features that meet client's needs and being able to configure Salesforce features.
- Great support through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you're always at the top of your game
- The clients you will be working with will look to you as the Salesforce functional expert expecting you to exceed their expectations
- Meet face to face with our clients so we'll help to develop your professional communication.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users at a time
- Certified to Salesforce Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant/ Sales Cloud Consultant/ Community Cloud Consultant.
- Great Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a wider team that includes highly skilled Salesforce developers, change management consultants and testers
- Proven track record of effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders in a jargon free and easy to understand way
- £65,000 base salary
- Paid for certifications with a pathway success scheme
- Great environment to work in
- Flexible working from home options
- Exposure to the latest Tech
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities