Salesforce Marketing Automation Specialist - Gothenburg, Sweden - Rate Negotiable
We are looking for a passionate and talented Marketing Automation Specialist to bring technology, analytics and experimentation into our client's communication towards their customers through all their channels.
At our client, you experiment and grow together - and they need your ideas and unique background. You'll be in a great company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
You'll join the Marketing and CRM Team, where they support the business areas with service, sales and marketing activities towards their customers while incorporating insights and other analytics as the foundation for all these activities.
As part of the Marketing and CRM Team, you will work to boost digital sales, reach goals, optimise performance and create excellent customer journeys through targeted customer communication.
What you'll be doing:
* Design, plan, build the flows and execute service, care and sales activities towards the client's customers in their Marketing Automation platform.
* Work with business stakeholders from campaign brief to execution, acting as a partner to achieve value-driven prioritization among use cases.
* Define different touchpoints in the customer and product journey, orchestrating the different messages across all the channels.
* Define and create in the platform the target groups in the campaign flows.
* Create and implement different segmentations, A/B tests and experimentation strategies to improve campaign performance.
* Measure, manage and analyse the campaign and channel performance in order to gather insights and learnings for maximising its effectiveness and optimizing the return of investment on marketing initiatives.
* Analyse and define the potential in the customer portfolio to achieve more customer value, higher customer satisfaction and lower churn.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide our client in being at their best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're dependable, willing to speak up - even when it's difficult - and committed to empowering others.
You have passion for marketing technology, data, customer engagement and the possibilities connected to these - and you are motivated by learning and finding good and new solutions to how our client solves business challenges and customer behaviour with creativity and analytical skills.
You are driven by achieving concrete result and see your work materializing in concrete customer engagement, satisfaction and sales. You focus on execution and how your work can be transferred into real value for the customers by getting things done in a pragmatic way.
Contract Length: 6 months minimum
Remote Workers: EMEA Only
Start Date: August 9th 2021
☏ + 46 8 502 425 42
☏ +44 (0)191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)