Senior Salesforce Engineer-Austin, TX-$115k+
A B2B software client is currently searching for a Senior Software Engineer to join their Austin team. This individual should be confident in their coding ability to deliver scalable features and solutions. The candidate will be heavily involved in the development life cycle of product features. We are looking for someone who is passionate about solving technical challenges. Responsibilities:
- Work within a Development team developing Salesforce applications
- Write scalable and maintainable code
- Ensure coding best practices through code review feedback
- Communicate technical challenges and provide well thought out solutions
- Become Go to person for a part of a product
- Provide technical mentorship to other members of the team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or experience in related field
- 3+ years experience developing productized software applications
- Self-driven and passionate for learning new technologies and solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Salesforce experience developing packaged applications
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Worked under Agile methodologies: plan, estimate, deadlines, goals
- Salesforce programming languages
- Lightning Web Components
If interested in this position please send your resume to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com