Senior Solutions Architect | North West / Remote | £70,000 - £80,000
I am engaged with a Global Bank, one of my longest-tenured clients (7+ years), who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Architect into their CTO function, working on a multi-year program of work concerning the adoption of Cloud-native technologies within their core Banking architecture. The role is newly released, purely growth-driven, offering an opportunity to lead the architectural design within a business area that has a true impact on the consumer.Role Overview
Taking up a key technical position within the team ('Next Generation Consumer Banking'), your role will see you provide end-to-end technical design/assurance, working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders throughout. You will own the technical solution and be tasked with creating an architectural vision that challenges the status quo within the Bank… after all, things don't change themselves! Fundamentally, you will be given the chance to provide a new and fresh perspective that not only improves their internal processes, but re-energises the Bank with a focus on innovation and Cloud tech.Working Patterns
This role is 100% remote (currently) and will offer a hybrid approach post-COVID, with the ideal split including 2 days' per week in the office (Cheshire or Manchester) with the remaining time spent working from home. This is obviously negotiable on an applicant-by-applicant basis but they unfortunately cannot support 100% remote requirements.Candidate Requirements
- Leadership - Proven experience leading technical teams (ideally Architects/Engineers), as well as overseeing complex technical projects.
- Stakeholder Management - Experience dealing with both technical and non-technical stakeholders up to c-level.
- Architecture - Proven commercial experience working with event-driven architecture, DDD and microservices architecture. Experience of distributed systems is a bonus.
- Delivery - Good knowledge of Agile/Waterfall delivery methods.
In return, you will benefit from an inclusive and welcoming work environment that promotes diversity, equality and career development. You will also benefit from a discretionary annual bonus (approx. 10-20%), 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and a non-contributory pension (10%).Next Steps
In order to submit an application for this role, please attach your CV or contact me via the following:
Please note that anything discussed will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR. It is also important to stress that this role does not support applicants who do not have a valid right to work in the UK and therefore cannot provide visa sponsorship.
- Telephone - 0191 338 7540
- Email - email@example.com
- LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'