Salesforce Project Manager
Location- London/Remote (London Office)
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Competitive
This is an excellent opportunity for a salesforce scrum master with the necessary experience to join a fantastic consultancy in LondonKey responsibilities
- You'll also deliver new Digital concepts for products and services that meet there strategic goals in order to provide a world class customer experience and a digitally engaged workforce, working with both your own team and partners.
- As Salesforce Scrum Master/Project Manager, you'll be responsible for the development of all consumer-facing (B2B, B2C & B2B2C) Digital assets, including websites, eCommerce, mobile apps, IoT & specialist applications) to support new revenue generation through diversification.
- Strong project management skills (including Agile and Scrum) - need to be able to demonstrate good examples of strong leadership and delivering projects on-time against tight deadlines including holding team members accountable and regular checking-in to ensure deadlines are met
- Hands-on Salesforce experience benefical - need to have a strong knowledge of Salesforce.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities