Service Cloud Consultant - Remote - $140,000
One of my clients has been hiring rapidly over the last few months and they continue to acquire funding and new clients at an impressive pace. They are looking for a highly skilled Service Cloud Consultant. The employer is looking for someone who has completed multiple Service Cloud implementations with a proven record of end-to-end project lifecycles. Your Responsibilities Will Be:
You Should Have Experience In:
- Gather requirements for Salesforce products by leveraging functional knowledge
- Manage process, deliverables, and users
- Guide functional solution design, development, and end-user strategies
- Build business processes that optimize the Salesforce platform and solution capabilities
- Grow exponentially with the team by scaling the consulting practice, mentor teammates, and educate customers and peers on the Salesforce Platform
- Salesforce Consulting (4+ years preferred)
- Multiple completed Service Cloud implementation projects
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant (recommended, other certifications a bonus)
- End-to-end Salesforce lifecycles
- Client facing experience and communication skills (highly recommended)
This role give you the chance to work with multiple industries ranging from small startups to enterprise level clients. This opportunity offers competitive compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to grow at an exponential rate. All while overseeing a high level Salesforce team on cutting edge projects.
This client is looking to interview the first 5 resumes I send them and hire immediately. If you are interested in this role, apply below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.