As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant you will have the skills to get the best out of Salesforce Marketing Cloud together with your colleagues. This includes dynamic e-mails, customer journeys and landing pages and automatic text messages. As soon as it is possible you can expect work at both at home or in the office, with endless opportunities to build your network with the right support behind you.
We are looking for someone who is abitious in their approach wanting to take the lead on projects, whilst collaborating with colleagues to provide our customers with the best possible solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify customer requirements and translate this from a technical understanding
- Support preparation of data, segments, email creatives and other configurations
- Involved in the development, execution, and testing of campaign work flows
- Understand the clients Marketing strategy, advise and execute this using the best practices
- On boarding and training customers in-house team
Skills & Qualifications
- Completed an education at HBO / WO
- You have demonstrable experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Working knowledge in AMPscript
- Competitive Salary
- Very nice mobility benefits
- Macbook pro
- Great career progression opportunities
- We care about your personal development, so we offer a very generous learning budget
If you would like to learn more or have any questions you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 241 8536.